[ExI] watch yourself: volunteers needed

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:54:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I will start setting the example by noting the contents of this post.
> Recognizing that I wrote it, I will become suspicious of myself as possibly
> being some kind of snarky subversive.  If l watch me will you watch you?
> If so, can we report each other to ourselves in this forum?

OOooooohhhh, ooohhhh, ooohhh, can I be a snarky subversive semi-anarchist
too!!!! PPPuuuuuuleeeeeaaaazzzeee?

I love government shutdowns. I hope this one lasts a few months... but I
fear that once the fun of saying, "See, they made us do it" is over, the
minority party will fold like a house of cards, when they should stand up
like a house of representatives... but I digress.

-Kelly