[ExI] Climate models

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Tue Apr 1 17:48:53 UTC 2014

On Apr 1, 2014, at 10:32 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2014 9:57 AM, "Keith Henson" <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why is there a fascination for disaster futures?  This isn't new,
> > there must be reasons rooted in our evolutionary past.

A Just So story….

70,000 years ago there was one crazy guy and his family who split off from the sane people because he was convinced the world was going to be destroyed by invisible beings. No other humans at that time believed in invisible beings or was paranoid about he end of the world. Crazy guy went into a cave (or maybe it was a boat) and then a super volcano destroyed all of the human race except that dude and his descendants.

This accounts for flood stories from around the world, and the fact that so many his descendants inherited his belief in invisible beings and the end of the world.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads