[ExI] Death follows European contact

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 10 11:30:29 UTC 2014

Il 09/04/2014 09:07, BillK ha scritto:
> Uncontacted Tribes Die Instantly After We Meet Them Written by
> Jason Koebler   April 5, 2014

> Those numbers shouldn't be surprising--like I said, this isn't
> much different from what has happened time and time again to the
> Native Americans, to the Incas, to the Mayans, and to hundreds of
> other small tribes throughout North and South America.

It should be
"Unfit Tribes Die Instantly After Reality Meet Them"

The same is happening or preparing in the Western World and in the
MENA (Middle-East/North Africa).
The same is happening or preparing in Europe/US and in other places,
where people unable to fit to the present or future conditions will
die off or never reproduce enough to maintain their inflated
population levels.

It is natural selection taking place.

What change is the how and the when, not the end results.

For example, in Russia (and some other ex-USSR republics) population
is reducing fast because people die faster than they reproduce and the
most productive individuals leave for greener pasture.

What happen to tribes in South America via diseases will happen to a
lot of people in Europe (and US, Japan, etc.) via the loss of welfare
state, increasing taxation, absurd regulation, etc.

Mirco