[ExI] thread name change please: theological musins

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 17:30:41 UTC 2014

William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

 > What would be an even better idea is to get rid of the idea that spawned
 > the whole thing:   original sin.

Yes indeed.  I'd known about this idea for a long time, but it was only
after talking to a catholic about it* and learning that many people
*literally* believe in it that I realised what a vile concept it really
is.  It was then that I started thinking of religion in general, and the
catholic church in particular, as an active force for evil in the world.

Ben Zaiboc

* That was the first time I can remembering actually getting angry about
how stupid someone was.  Maybe because this wasn't just shake-your-head
stupid, but /dangerous/ stupid.