[ExI] Original sin

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Mon Apr 14 22:32:12 UTC 2014

LOL.

There is actually a book of theology called Original Blessing which calls for a Christian rethinking of that theology. I don't think it went so far as saying we should all try to think of original ways to be righteous, but I kinda love that idea.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads