[ExI] a little fun

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:56:41 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:15 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>>If Jesus was Jewish, how come he has a Mexican name?
>>

>  Not only does he have a Mexican name, his mates were apparently mostly
> British.  How did he manage to find a bunch of locals named Peter, James,
> John, etc?

And I don't like Shakespeare because he uses too many cliches (to be or not
to be etc).  And the moon is far more useful than the sun because the moon
sometimes comes out at night but the sun never does, and night is when we
really need the light.

Or maybe I'm confusing cause and effect.

 John K Clark