[ExI] Transhumanist book

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:34:19 UTC 2014

On 27 April 2014 11:38, Cryonica <kryonica at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stefano Vaj's book on Biopolitics is now available in English on Amazon UK
> and US. Stefano is the Secretary of the Italian Transhumanist Assiociation
> and this book is his perspective on the new technologies, on their impact
> and a response their critics. As we are trudging along towards the
> Singularity, this book is for anyone with an interest in H+ philosophy and
> cutting edge technology.
>
> This is the Amazon UK link:
>

> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Biopolitics-Transhumanist-Paradigm-Stefano-Vaj-ebook/dp/B00JYAJFRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398591275&sr=8-1&keywords=biopolitics+vaj
>
> And US:
>

> http://www.amazon.com/Biopolitics-Transhumanist-Paradigm-Stefano-Vaj-ebook/dp/B00JYAJFRQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398591398&sr=8-1&keywords=stefano+vaj

It is impossible for me to express all the gratitude I owe to Catarina for
her efforts and patience, without which this project would have never been
completed.

And it is nice to see for once a continental book on transhumanism getting
translated and published in English, rather than the other way around. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj