[ExI] turing movie

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:12:07 UTC 2014

re "To this day, that government has failed to fully own the shame of
that disgraceful affair." - some time ago the UK government said (in
perfect British style;-) that Turing's homosexual lifestyle was
illegal at the time, so legally speaking he deserved punishment. Of
course, they distanced themselves from the UK laws of the 1950s.