[ExI] Diminishing influence of increasing carbon dioxide on temperature

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Aug 12 01:03:14 UTC 2014

>... On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato

>...Now, if the real problem is increasing water vapor, what should we do?
Reduce Carbon emissions?  Mirco

I can imagine market pressure on agro-biz to reduce water cannon use for
irrigation.  It wouldn't even be to reduce global warming so much as it is
that water is too valuable to hurl into the air so that some of it
evaporates.  It's also energy inefficient to do it that way.  Irrigating
with more water and energy efficiency costs more up front but pays in the
long run.