[ExI] Diminishing influence of increasing carbon dioxide on temperature

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Aug 14 02:43:36 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg

>…There are many papers on atmospheric models for terrestrial worlds and how they predict different life zones: I think the best conclusion right now is that the issue is somewhat in flux… Anders Sandberg

Heresy!

Anders, didn’t you get the memo?  The science is settled.  We know everything there is to know about climate models.  Except clouds.  We don’t understand clouds yet.  But other than that, the science is settled.  Anyone who says otherwise is a flat-earther or a TEA partier.  Our government told us, so it must be true.