[ExI] The Feynman lectures are now online

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 17:09:00 UTC 2014

The Feynman Lectures were my favorite physics textbook. There are also
full PDFs, easy to find on the torrent sites.

I recommend also Susskind's Theoretical Minimum, many good video
lectures and two books so far.
"The Theoretical Minimum is a series of Stanford Continuing Studies
courses taught by world renowned physicist Leonard Susskind.  These
courses collectively teach everything required to gain a basic
understanding of each area of modern physics including all of the
fundamental mathematics."
http://theoreticalminimum.com/

The name "Theoretical Minimum" is taken from Lev Landau's physics
courses and books.