[ExI] Stone age intuition was medical power of attorney

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 7 21:24:07 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Keith Henson
Subject: [ExI] Stone age intuition was medical power of attorney

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 4:00 AM,  Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

>>... As transhumanists we do not think evolution is the last word, so we
should be deeply suspicious of any arguments that are too strongly based on
evolved intuitions. They may just have made sense on a stone age savannah.?
Anders

>...They better have made sense in the stone age, otherwise they would not
be evolved intuitions...Keith

Hey Keith, you are one of the lads on my personal board of ethics.  I
noticed you haven't commented.  Private reply is OK.  Do assume cryonics is
not an option por favor.