[ExI] scurrilous commentary

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Dec 16 21:26:09 UTC 2014

SONY employees are sweating bullets right now because they know that whoever
hacked them might publish any embarrassing thing they wrote in privacy to a
recipient.  An idea occurred to me which may defeat the dampening effect of
such incidents and protect people's privacy in such circumstances: we create
an offensive comment generator.  Then if one's email is hacked, the hackers
can't be sure the sender really wrote the comment, or if it was machine
generated.  We could collect input commentary from extreme political sites,
teen chat, early ExI flame wars, Shakespearean insult collections, sexual
dysfunction use-groups, somehow inject references to current events, that
sort of thing.

Can you software hipsters write a scurrilous-comment generator?