[ExI] Interview with Ted Chu, author of "Human Purpose and Transhuman Potential: A Cosmic Vision of Our Future Evolution"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 07:06:01 UTC 2014

"Ted Chu <http://transhumanpotential.com/htptwp/about-the-author/> is a
professor of economics and former chief economist for General Motors. Most
recently, Dr. Chu is the author of Human Purpose and Transhuman Potential:
A Cosmic Vision of Our Future Evolution
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1579830250/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1579830250&linkCode=as2&tag=singulasympos-20>.
In my opinion Ted’s book is absolutely profound in the way it draws upon a
dazzling variety of philosophical and scientific resources in order to
place humanity within a cosmic evolutionary perspective. In that sense I
will go as far as claiming that it is a one-of-a-kind book within my
transhumanist library and, while it is definitely not an easy or quick
read, I enjoyed it very much."

https://www.singularityweblog.com/ted-chu/?utm_content=bufferf64c6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

John  :  )