[ExI] Aliens are likely to be AI

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 11:46:02 UTC 2014

> Will our cosmic cousins see us as nothing more than convenient
biofuel, a la the Matrix?

There is nothing of value as "biofuel". They could see us as a nuclear fuel
or sub-nuclear fuel or as a source of matter or something. But NEVER as
"biofuel".

Matrix movies made a tremendous damage in our thinkings and communications.
Wachowsky brothers are one of the biggest sources of confusion in the
history.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/