[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 01:11:01 UTC 2014

Thanks for the Mary Sue link.  A lot like my characters except mine don't
make babies nor carry them.  It does question whether having a world filled
with nothing but geniuses is dull.  No underclasses to make non-PC jokes
about.  But that's one of the points of my book - let's make everyone
perfect and see what happens.   bill