[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:43:55 UTC 2014

Anders is right.  Selecting for a more introverted personality pays several
dividends:  I (introverts) can focus longer, are less distracted (see
research on IRP - involuntary rest pauses - sometimes called brain
hiccups), and just generally are more serious people, in addition to being
smarter.  Extroverts (E) are the opposite.  Furthermore they tend to be the
ones jumping off things. NoDarwin's Awards for Is.  Extreme Es are out of
my far future gene pool.

Remember Time Bandits?  The scene with Napoleon:  "I just love seeing
little people running around and hitting one another."  This gene cluster
is gone.  Along with the one that gives us people who like Grand Theft
Auto.   bill