[ExI] Push for peak performance

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sun Feb 9 01:57:17 UTC 2014

Apropos various health advice and ideas that crop up on this list, here are some ideas from a very cool researcher:http://www.schweizermonat.ch/artikel/push-for-peak-performancehttp://arxiv.org/abs/1111.4621
I think we can all relate to his mindset and zest for life, whether we agree on his approach. Professionally he has some rather awesome research on critical phenomena, social networks, financial crashes, singularities, and other fun things: see http://arxiv.org/find/all/1/all:+AND+didier+sornette/0/1/0/all/0/1 for a *long* list of publications.

Anders Sandberg, Future of Humanity Institute Philosophy Faculty of Oxford University