[ExI] RES: A paranormal prediction for the next year

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:38:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 7:15 AM, Henrique Moraes Machado <
cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't it time to change that part about the Higgs boson though?

Maybe. It's interesting that the only part of my old message that seems out
of date is the one time I said something about real science. That's because
real science advances but junk science like psi has advanced just as much
as you'd expect it to if you were looking for something that did not exist.
It has not moved one nanometer in 200 years.

  John K Clark