[ExI] The second step towards immortality

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 7 15:41:12 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Martin Sustrik

>>... After all, you can't guarantee that we aren't participating in such a
simulation now.

>...If so, whoever is listening: LET ME OUT!!!  Martin

Martin if you can produce a body, we will.  Until then, this is the only way
we can keep you alive, pal.

But it's a really good sim in there, is it not?  I helped write it.  Some of
our ExI people are in there with you.  A few years ago there was a movie
about a kid who saw dead people, all the time, everywhere.  They didn't even
know they were dead.  I wrote the routine that simulates that movie.  It was
a little gag we played on the dead people in the sim; you guys in there
don't even know you are sims.