[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:26:32 UTC 2014

Actually, a 95% vote is only required for a change in the genetic makeup.

The reason the narrator goes to the future is to learn what changes have
been made, and ultimately to vote on them along with the future persons.
Keep in mind that all possible genetic profiles are possible.  Even
further, genes can be created, built up molecule by molecule, to create
results not found in current humans. That's one reason it has taken so long
to get to this point:  enormous amounts of experimentation on plants,
animals, and humans have been done.

Re economy:  OK, so it may be an economy but there are no finances - no
money, no barter.

I am asking all of you for the same reason that the future people are
asking the narrator:  is this it?  The best we can be?  For example, since
all future people are neither very introverted or very extroverted, could
there be reasons for creating such?  Or take any other psych or physical
trait.  Is it the best idea to have people mostly the same so there is no
comparison, no one-upping one another?  Since there is no violence more
variety might not be a problem.  Might.