[ExI] far future

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jan 9 00:48:28 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn
Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 1:26 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] far future

>.I am a psychologist and want to avoid all topics that are just beyond me
because of my education and my age (72). I once tried to read a book on
quantum theory and got halfway through before it just blew my mind wide
open.  Maybe 50 years ago or even 40, but not now.

Dr. Wallace, don't worry, quantum theory blew my mind wide open when I was
still a teenager, and continues to do so even to this day, more than 30 yrs
later.  I performed the double slit experiment in a physics lab in college.
It never stopped blowing my mind.  If I hadn't actually seen it happened, I
would still be an unbeliever.