[ExI] Evolving conservatism (was: far future)

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:04:11 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <
rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:

> ### Wait, anthropogenic climate change killing humanity through an ice
> age, not through global warming? Did I understand you correctly?

given recent temperatures in the US, I'm assuming your proposed "ice age"
will last 6 days followed by a "heat wave" that lasts 10 days to leave the
remainder of the month available for a plague of locusts & frogs... or
maybe an actual plague of antibiotic-resistant bacteria (but that's hardly
a weather issue though, right?)