[ExI] Power sat disinterest

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:57:05 UTC 2014

 "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote

snip

> It causes me to wonder if skepticism for Keith's idea might be related to
> those two misadventures.

It not a space project. And there is just about no chance NASA will be
involved, not even likely the US will be.

After bitching here about the lack of support for doing something to
solve problems I was posting on the Geoengineering list where there is
even less support for power sats or taking a positive attitude toward
solving problems.

Then, in the context of a report on the Pine Island glacier melting, I
mentioned thermal diodes, an idea I have talked about for ten years
and that has been used for 40 years where the Alaskan pipeline crosses
permafrost.

That seems to have sparked some interest.

Keith