[ExI] face recognition app: phony people people

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jan 16 23:37:37 UTC 2014

.

>.Ditto! I think you hit this one just right Ben. Spike is a caveman on
alternate Tuesdays. ;-)  -Kelly

HA, understatement pal.  I am a caveman EVERY day.  3.2 percent Neanderthal
genes, that's 99th percentile, as PROVEN by the unproven techniques of
23andMe.  We have formed a group of sorts, high scorers on Neanderthal, but
haven't really tried to get an in-the-flesh meeting together or organize a
party, or create any serious efforts to try to bring a Neanderthal back into
existence by selective breeding or anything.  But we are open to suggestion.