[ExI] common core educations standards, was: RE: far future

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 23:10:13 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:

> Adrian: how did you answer this so quickly? Have you pacted with Satan,
> perhaps? :-P

Nah.  I mean, if Satan wants to pact with me to draw on my powers, well,
I'll probably find some reason to reject him.  But in this case it was just
a problem I've done before.  ;)

> My own hypothesis is, it's good to have dumb masses. Especially nowadays -
> conscription times is over, workers in the fabs are on their way out.

I'd rather have smart masses.  Billions of people able to understand the
truth of the problems of the day, and each design their local part of the
solution.  Leave the grunt labor to the machines.