[ExI] common core educations standards, was: RE: far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:37:33 UTC 2014

Forwarding something about health may be against your rules, but I read
this book and was immensely impressed.  Another, Deep Nutrition, featured a
microbiologist/physician who eats a diet of 70% fat.  Also included was a
very negative rant about statins causing cognitive decline.  This link will
give you the gist of the first book (Grain Brain).

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/819232?src=wnl_edit_specol&uac=217359DY