[ExI] be nice to leftists

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Fri Jul 4 02:10:02 UTC 2014

On Jun 14, 2014, at 2:30 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote,
> 	### Over 90% of the wielders of power in our society (Federal
> employees, elite university faculty and administrators, mainstream
> journalists, public intellectuals) are culturally leftist.

I think you are just over-counting "leftist" types of power with these examples.  You do not mention corporate fat cats, Wallstreet brokers, bankers, police, military, religious leaders, organized crime,  and other power-hungry groups that are culturally "rightist".  There are power-hungry people all across the political spectrum and in all walks of life.

--
Harvey Newstrom   www.HarveyNewstrom.com