[ExI] blue screen = hard disk crash?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Jul 11 18:31:57 UTC 2014

Il 11/07/2014 01:18, spike ha scritto:

> This implies that the rest of the government bureaucracies aren't required
> to bother with all those constitutional checks and balances on their power
> either.

> So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause.

And people do not believe me there will be an enormous market for
futures on the lives of some people?

When the bureaucracies are not required to bother with constitutional
checks and balances, the population will not concern themselves with
following the laws.
Because there will be the peaceful law abiding people that will be fed
first to the furnace of Moloch.

Mirco