[ExI] sendup of Hobby Lobby

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jul 14 16:12:20 UTC 2014

Excellent.

Bill in all these commentaries, note the way they are worded.  Look for phrases such as “Hobby Lobby…has been granted exemption from funding birth control for its employees…”  That isn’t true.  Hobby Lobby does fund birth control for its employees.  It wants nothing to do with funding insurance policies which cover abortifacients or abortifactant of any kind.  Hmmm, OK then.

I see this as a far easier problem to deal with than the Catholic’s more fundamental opposition to any birth control of any kind.  What do you do then?  Do the Democrats really want to alienate the entire Catholic religion?  Do they *really* want to hand the Republicans *that* big an advantage?  I think not.  This court decision has saved O-care, for the time being.

spike