[ExI] Radiation danger (was: sendup of Hobby Lobby)

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jul 16 15:53:36 UTC 2014

On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>…Put another way, just insisting or speculating that there has been more radioactive contamination than acknowledged, without accepting the strong evidence that things are at safe levels (away from the plants themselves, at least), has itself killed more people than the contamination - if it were present - could…

Another angle: it seems like placebo effect would work both directions.  Perhaps positive placebo effect works on optimistic people and the negative works on pessimistic people.  I know plenty of pessimists who seem to somehow will themselves into sickness.  I think I know more pessimists than optimists.  Perhaps I am comparing them to myself, the well-known super-optimist.