[ExI] puzzle

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jul 16 22:12:37 UTC 2014

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:50 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: [ExI] puzzle

Spike said you liked puzzles, so I created one out of an old question:

Take a glass and fill it to the halfway mark.  Is it half full or half empty, is the usual question.

My question:  in what circumstance (s) may it be regarded as full?

bill w

The halfway mark was put in the wrong place up near the top?  {8^D  Perhaps the yahoo who drew the halfway mark was an obsessive pessimist and needed the liquid level up that high before he would agree the glass was half full.

{8^D