[ExI] Existential hysteria

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Jul 26 13:32:19 UTC 2014

Il 24/07/2014 00:51, BillK ha scritto:

> There are several discussions on the net pointing out that the people
> denying AGW are rich conservatives and libertarians.
> The rich conservatives are obviously self-serving in their denials of AGW.
> (They own the big polluting industries).

> The tragic ones are the libertarians. The changes required to fix AGW
> run directly against their individualistic ideology. The obsession of
> libertarians with individual liberty crowds out the value of truth. So
> they find themselves forced to deny the obvious climate changes going
> on around them.

So the obvious climate changes are AGW?

Because a day it is global cooling, then the Ozone hole, the AGW, then
unspecified "climate changes" when AWG parliamentary hearings are
suspended because record high snow.

Several discussion on the net show how people never doubting Climate
Changes (whatever the changes could be) are liberals and rich government
bureaucrats, politicians and assorted businessmen associated with
government subsides and favors.

Just now I'm sitting home, and outside is the coldest, rainiest summer
of the last 40 years in Italy.

Mirco