[ExI] for the fermi paradox fans

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 8 06:12:41 UTC 2014

>… On Behalf Of Henry Rivera
>…Subject: Re: [ExI] for the fermi paradox fans

I'm disappointed no one has commented on the story linked to in the second post of this thread:

http://www.raikoth.net/Stuff/story1.html

This is one of the most intriguing explanations I have seen. It makes some assumptions, necessarily, but seems plausible if one accepts those assumptions.

Any agreement or disagreement out there?

-Henry

Henry, as with everything associated with Fermi’s Paradox, it just takes time and ponderment to come up with a reasonable response.  That particular question is so deep, I even had to make up a new term to describe the process.

I just wrote to the guys who made that Sloan survey video which started this thread, asking them to take that two minutes and loop it around, so I can sit in a dark room and space out without drugs.