[ExI] siri isn't quite there yet... but goostman is...

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:30:29 UTC 2014

On Jun 10, 2014 9:14 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Doh!  All I get there is a recording saying this is a non-working number.

Hmm.  It would seem more sleuthing is required to get their contact info.
There is a chance they do not wish to be contacted, which would make
creating lasting value from their (media) success quite difficult.

> This is cool Adrian!  Contacts with money and an eagerness to use it for
doing good deeds and making still more money, excellent.

Tch, don't misunderstand.  They think health care software is likely to be
profitable, is all.  It's up to people like you and me to connect that to
opportunity to do good.