[ExI] The meaning of life revisited

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 19:04:01 UTC 2014

Samantha wrote:

 >I worry a bit about the scene in the Matrix when Agent Smith says that
 >the first matrix was a paradise of everything humans had said they
 >wanted from a utopia.  Humans suicided by the hundreds of millions.

I wouldn't worry about that, Samantha.  First, it's just a story.
Second, we all seem to suffer from the idea that once you decide
something, it has to be fixed.  That's not true.  A real utopia would
give you the ability to /change your mind/.  To try different things
out, so that you don't have to guess right the first time.

Ben Zaiboc