[ExI] thought experiment and meaning of life

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 17 00:24:46 UTC 2014

>… Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: [ExI] thought experiment and meaning of life

A virus of entirely human origin has wiped the planet of all people.  Shortly after aliens visit (irony, eh?).  They study us and our buildings, literature - everything - over many years…What will they say is the most important, the best thing we produced while we existed?   Wfw

Microprocessors.  That whole concept is just so damn cool, I would be very proud of us if an alien came along and saw that.  I would be more proud had we not slain ourselves with a homemade virus of course.