[ExI] guitar playing robot

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:32:16 UTC 2014

Player pianos are now very sophisticated and have been used since nearly
100 years ago.  Check out Nancarrow, a classical composer who wrote
exclusively for it, some of it way beyond human capability.

Trouble is, you get no nuances at all, no interpretation, the exact same
thing every time.  Surely programmers can work on that.  bill