[ExI] language

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:40:40 UTC 2014

Been down - tornadoes.  Everything OK

(Yes, it's a government, just no hierarchy - totally egalitarian)

What if people decided not to degrade the language and add to it only by
vote?  The we could quit nicknaming and acronyming etc.

What if people are so genetically constructed that they can do any job and
everyone rotates jobs?

What if everyone had the highest IQ possible after thousands of years of
genetic experiments?  Ditto creativity.

Spoiler alert:  my book will be a satire.  Everyone and everything is
extremely well-designed.  But men and women are in  a huge battle over how
to invent their future, including themselves.  So, no nuclear or robot
wars, but the battle of the sexes goes on forever.  And Big Computer knows
everything about everybody but cannot reveal anything except by 95% vote.
Privacy concerns satirized, as everything everyone does is recorded by Big
Computer, and so lies, which could never result in any sort of gain
whatsoever, could be checked.  And all kids go through extensive
face-reading classes, social and emotional intelligence.