[ExI] hard science

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 12:01:12 UTC 2014

Mike,

Yes, you can call it racism, if you want to. In fact, you can call it any
way you find suitable.

I still think, that my liberty to kill you and then stand trail for murder
- can go away. I would rather have the impossibility of killing you. And
the impossibility of you, killing me.

Absolute freedom is not possible to maintain.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/