[ExI] dna ethics question

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:25:20 UTC 2014

Whoever is trying to maintain privacy in the 21st century is fighting a
losing battle.  Eventually all DNA will be obtained at the hospital where
you were born (my prediction, anyhow).  I think this is a case of only
criminals could object to use of DNA to find them/convict them.

I fully support Spike's efforts. (But cannot contribute - records burned up
in the courthouse long ago - you would not believe how many Washington
Wallaces there were in Texas in the late 1800s, but not my father)

bill w