[ExI] too much of a good thing

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:19:55 UTC 2014

In my book:  the hypothalamus has a biological clock which affects the
pituitary, which sends messages to the gonads, which turn testosterone on
at 7 p.m. and off at 11.  An endocrinologist I asked thought this was
entirely possible.

How many millions of men and boys have been killed preceded by "Watch
this!"?  How many millions of women have been raped because, basically, of
too much testosterone?  How many fights between men have gone too far?  You
likely can think of other situations.

We no longer need a high level of need for fat, salt, and, I argue,
testosterone.

Having a very low level myself has not prevented me from having the sex
life of a 25 year old married man (2.5 times a week, and don't ask what
half a sex act is) all my life (I am 72).  Or from getting road rage.  So
clearly more than this is just not needed to propagate the species or kill
enemies.  bill w