[ExI] dna ethics question

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu May 8 13:12:09 UTC 2014

Il 05/05/2014 20:33, spike ha scritto:

> Of course this has little or nothing to do with DNA.  I agree in
> principle with the sentiment of BillW: privacy is history, welcome
> to the transparent society.

The only way to deal with the problem is to have so much transparency
the government officials are forced to work in a transparent way.

For example, DNA traces found on a crime scene could be made public
for the people to look into.

The blockchain technology could be useful to publish a censor
resistant database of genetic data. When the data is out, it stay out
and it stay unchanged.

When your data is under years of financial data and cost billions to
edit it, no one try to edit it.

Mirco