[ExI] "Transhumanism Track" at International Space Development Conference - Los Angeles May 17, 2014

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Wed May 14 16:50:46 UTC 2014

I hope many of you can attend the International Space Development Conference
in Los Angeles on Saturday to participate in the Transhumanism Track.  It is
going to be great!

Transhumanism Track page: http://isdc.nss.org/2014/tracks-transhumanism.html

International Space Development website: http://isdc.nss.org/2014/

VP Speakers: http://isdc.nss.org/2014/speakers-vip.html

Location: Sheraton Gateway Hotel, Los Angeles

Time: 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM

If you need more information, please contact me.

Cheers!

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD

Professor, University of Advancing Technology

Chair, Humanity+

Fellow, Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technologies

New Book at
<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/188-1002006-3563941?url=search-ali
as%3Daps&field-keywords=the%20transhumanist%20reader&sprefix=the+transhumani
st+re%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Athe%20transhumanist%20reader> Amazon!

cover email