[ExI] Nanogirl's New Venture!

Gina Miller ginakathleenmiller at gmail.com
Fri May 16 21:39:46 UTC 2014

As many of you know I have been involved in the Extropian, futurist,
science and nano communities for a very long time. I have also been
involved in the artistic realm as well, working with Robert Freitas for
example to animate his dermal display from his Nanomedicine book, the
animation went on to air on the history channel. I am fortunate that I have
been able to create a niche for myself where these two interests meet.

I think there is a lot of marketing and visual representation that could be
useful for many of our causes - I believe the movie makers and the
marketers are not as interested in our ideas. So we are visually quiet.

I have set up a marketing company that will launch on Tuesday. While my new
marketing company is for anyone, I am very passionate about and have a real
understanding of our interests. Nothing would make me happier than to
develop things like videos, magazines, animations, newsletters and more to
support our vision.

Come see what can be created
Miller Marketing
http://www.millermarketing.co/