[ExI] sick man of the internet?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:18:52 UTC 2014

On May 20, 2014 8:01 PM, "Adrian Tymes" <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the other aspects of the use case you outlined, I'd strongly
suggest JavaScript, run in a standard Web browser.

I second that recommendation.  The browser is acting like the jvm.  The
limitations of the browser environment are unimportant until you are
talking about orders of magnitude of scale in your project.

Javascript will be around for many many years... like http and xml - they
are now deployed so far and wide on the Internet that they're part of the
landscape.