[ExI] Be nice to leftists

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 19:23:52 UTC 2014

Practically speaking, you are, of course, right.  Harken back to what I
said about the people here.  They actually like demagogues (ever hear of
Earl Long?). Of course they hate politicians and swear to replace them, but
then vote for exactly the same type they did before.  Yes, it's a
democracy, of sorts, but I don't have to like it.  It's irresponsible and
immoral (and you'll tell me that's what the politicians they elect are,
won't you?).  World center of hypocrisy.  Why do you think I am working on
a book where all the people are geniuses?  A fantasy world filled with
rational people - Heaven on Earth.  bill w