[ExI] Be nice to leftists

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon May 26 15:06:39 UTC 2014

Subject: Re: [ExI] Be nice to leftists

>>... It surprises me sometimes when I hear people, especially the poor,
> vilifying big corporations.  Clearly those companies are doing
> something right that the impoverished complainers are doing wrong.
> Otherwise they would be the big corporations.  Don't rage against the
> machine; become the machine.  Then be a really good one.
>
> spike

>...Well, sure, and by the same token, surely Mao Zedong and his cronies
were doing something right, that the people they were oppressing were doing
wrong !!...

Ben, the fact that Mao ever became a dictator was the fault of their system.
The Chinese would never have suffered the horrors of the 20th century had
they the right to own guns.  When the Japanese invaded during the war and
killed allll those unarmed people, imagine what would have happened had
there been a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Mao's murderous experiment demonstrated that we should jump at every
opportunity to reduce the authority of every elected office.  Power
corrupts.  Reduce the power, reduce corruption.  Don't be China, be Hong
Kong.  Be Taiwan.  Be South Korea.  Capitalism is the way.

>..."Don't rage against the Communist dictators; become a Communist
dictator.  Then be a really good one."

Don't rage against Communist dictators; become a Communist dictator.  Then
become capitalist.  Then there will be no more dictators.  China
demonstrated this.  Vietnam demonstrated this.

>...As we all know, might makes right -- right? ;-) ben g

On the contrary Ben, right makes might.