[ExI] Be nice to leftists

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:08:49 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:30 PM, William Flynn Wallace wrote:
> I strongly dispute the comment about the left.  Maybe it characterizes the
> extreme left, but certainly not us moderate ones.  In fact, I never heard of
> anyone who thinks everyone should make the same money, or get the same
> outcome in any way.  We are most definitely not against competition and
> winning.

Now there's a good question!  Which breed of politicians lies most?  ;)

Do we count big lies more than small lies?
(e.g. Iraq war justification v supporting war on drugs while using drugs).
Do we count the lies that affect the most people?
Do we count the lies that have the worst consequences?
Do we count passing laws (then exempting politicians).

How about 'Power corrupts' all politics?

BillK