[ExI] Proposition 47 has passed in California

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:55:16 UTC 2014

The pendulum swings back and forth.  Politicians who think they'll get more
votes if they appear to be "tough on crime" keep extending sentences and
tossing more people in jail.

This is what it is like in Mississippi.  However, even here they are
reducing sentences, though not out of a sense of anything but saving
money.  The Repubs have the lock on gov. here and so we don't get all the
tax money we should and so it has to come from somewhere.  They do love to
put black people in jail in Mississippi.

bill w